Friday 15 May 2020

Sign From Disney On What is to Come From Now Onwards?




The last 30 days have been interesting especially when synchronicity has brought me to watch movies I never heard of before and was not looking for. Here are some interesting signs from two movies I have seen.


Movie 1

On 30th April I decided that I wanted to watch a film. I was going to watch Shawshank Redemption but then another film caught my eye. I decided to watch it. It’s called Onward. It’s an animation movie by Disney.

I didn’t know what it was about. I just wanted to watch something to take my mind away from everything.

To my surprise as I was watching it, in the movie were 2 moons together just like I saw in my dream I shared called Powerful Being Landed At An Airport.

This is the capture with the 2 moons in the movie.


  
What are the chances that I would come across that not long after my dream of 2 moons?

The older brother in the movie kept on telling his younger brother to “ignite the fire within.” He kept repeating it. Then I thought of how I have been showing people to visualize a ball of light within their belly, in my leaflet People Power.

The younger brother had a gift that he didn’t know he had. His older brother called him a wizard.

They were trying to bring their dead dad back to life who had died some years before. They had to get a special stone to use to spend 24 hours with him before their dad disappeared.

Here is where it gets interesting.

There is a female character called Manticore.
  


She has the hair of a woman, teeth of a lion, wings and a scorpion’s sting. 

In Revelation 9 it says:

And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

That description was in this Disney animation. Why?
  

Type Manticore in a search engine and see what comes up. It’s an actual thing.

The two brothers even came to a place that was called the Bottomless Pit. The bottomless pit is mentioned in Revelation chapter 9, the same chapter as the Manticore description is in.

“And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.”

There were other similarities from the Onward movie that I have shared in previous posts. I won’t mention them all just in case you want to watch the movie.


Movie 2

On 11th May 2020 I was listening to a youtube video called the “Top 20 underrated movies of the century so far.”

One movie caught my attention so I watched it. It is called “Take Shelter.”

This is the clip part that caught my attention.


In my dream called People From All Over The World Receiving Special Gifts posted on 6th May 2020 I said this:

A few days after I wrote about the dream above, I came across a TV program and a film I watched. They both were about receiving specific gifts. What was interesting is that, if I rightly remember, the people got their individual gifts after an unexpected freak storm happened that wasn’t forecast in the weather. After the storm, a selected number of people found out that something had changed and they had special gifts.”

Now on the 11th May, I came across the Take Shelter movie with the character saying, “There is a storm coming.”

Maybe there is a great storm coming that changes things overnight or there is no storm coming at all. Maybe the storm started on 2nd February 2020 when the Kansas City Chiefs won? In my Super Bowl post I found out that Kansas means “South Wind.”

All I am doing is sharing what I see. 

All what is in this post may mean nothing at all and is just sheer coincidence. Maybe it does mean something? We will see in time.

If this does come true don’t look on the negative side. It’s supposed to be positive for the people who get to use their new gifts.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer







No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...