Thursday 21 May 2020

Horns



Since last week, out of the blue I kept on receiving to my mind the word “horns.” Humans or beings with horns.

This made absolutely no sense to me. I thought there is no way I am posting something about people with horns. I kept on getting signs to post it but I didn’t do it. Today I got another sign so I’m just putting this out there for whatever reason it is supposed to be out there.

I then did some searches for human’s with horns. I thought about the Vikings. They had horns coming out from their helmets. Back in the day, was this just a design or did the Vikings from long ago have horns?

Were the people back in that time mixing human DNA with animal DNA or were there actual people or beings with horns that walked the earth?

Then this came up.

“All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.

That came out of the bible. So that means having horns isn’t a bad thing.

We’ve been misled it would seem.

Again, I have no idea why this all came up and I certainly didn’t want to post this. Will it mean something or not? Who knows.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer



No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...