Monday 25 May 2020

Matrix Anomaly - Higher Than God and Jesus


This is an experience I was never going to share. I’ve deleted this once already but I was given signs that I had to share it now.

Whether you read this with an open mind or not, it doesn’t affect me whatsoever. I’m only sharing it because someone in the universe wants me to.

First of all, read this verse. This is not in the bible but something Jesus said.

"Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

On 4th May 2020 I asked to see the face of God while I was meditating. A face then morphed with mine. I felt woolly hair appear on my head, around the sides of my face and with a beard.

I felt my nose go thinner than mine. I saw eyes that had flames of fire.

We were in a part of the universe. As I sat there morphed with God's face it came to my knowledge that in front of us were 24 elders. They bowed down before us and praised God because of what just happened. Jesus was sitting on the right hand.

After a while, my body started floating upwards. I looked down and could see where God and Jesus were below me. I saw that the ground where they were below me was made of light. The place was like a palace with pillars. It wasn’t inside of a building. The pillars were visible but there were no walls or ceiling.

As I kept floating higher, they kept on getting smaller beneath me.

I was high up in space.

Then I saw a round white object that looked like a big white pearl. 




My body was automatically, without my decision, taken to go inside it. The ball was big enough to fit my whole body inside it comfortably.

Once I was inside, the ball shot off fast at great speed straight ahead horizontally. It was travelling at such a fast pace for a while. It reminded me of footage of UFO’S that shoot off at speed from hovering in a stationary position.

Then the ball just stopped. While out there in outer space the white pearl looking ball was crushed and crumbled like a stone being crushed with heavy pressure. This was happening while I was still inside it.

When it was completely crushed I exhaled. My spirit was exhaled out.

I then saw my spirit receive a new powerful spirit body that was metallic gold. The power coming from my spirit body was incredibly mighty, more powerful than all the power on earth.
  

After that experience, 3 days later on the 7th May 2020, I had a vision. I wanted to go down to God and Jesus to ask questions about what happened but I couldn’t go back down there.

Then I felt myself flying fast upwards into space to the Source. The Source is the Most High. The Source is the Great Light. The Source is connected to God, but the Source is on a higher level and is huge in comparison to the universe. 

All I have sensed now for days is that my spirit body is in this tunnel flying upwards to what feels like an infinity white light portal. 




Then on the 10th May 2020 I posted on Facebook that the names “Steel” and “Sophie/Sophia” kept on coming to my attention. I had no idea why I kept seeing these names.

On the 24th May 2020 while I was on Facebook the name Sophia came up again. This provoked me to see what I could find about the meaning of this name.

I did a quick search on youtube and decided to listen to the video titled “The Sophia of Jesus Christ.”

All I could say was WOW. I had what felt like my brain expanding. This ancient text that is not in the bible is similar to the experience that I just wrote about above about my experience with going higher than God and Jesus.


As I reached the end of writing this post I heard words that came to me. 

The words I heard in my mind were,

“I don’t know what is going to happen next. I don’t know what is about to begin. But whatever happens, you do not need to be afraid.”

Then I realized that the words are similar to the ending from the Matrix movie.

Listen to what is at the end of the Matrix movie. (What is also interesting is that the Matrix was really written by a lady called Sophia Stewart [the name Sophia again])



WAIT!!!

I was about to end this post but, did you see what I saw?

I’ve just noticed that on that clip on the Matrix it showed 9-18.
On the time of my Facebook post about Sophia the time showed 9-18.



That makes no sense because it also comes up as 5:18 on my Facebook page. When I took the capture it came up as 9:18.

So I looked up the meaning of 918. This is what the first explanation said from a search engine.


“Angel Number 918 Meaning
The number 918 brings with it many indications. Number 9 is a sign of maturity. This is the complete growth of something. Number 1 is a sign of fresh beginnings. It is called the redemption digit. Number 8 is a symbol of immortality.”

What could possibly happen next?

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer


No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...