Wednesday 28 June 2017

WHAT'S HAPPENING? Brainwashed Cybermen



Today when I was driving a man, a woman with push chair and a child walked out into the road. The child walked in front, then the woman with the push chair, then the man followed behind. The woman and the man were staring down at their phones as they walked out into the road. If I did not spot them when I did I could have wiped out that little family. 
I lowered my window and called over to the man and said 

"Be careful. Don't let your phones kill you."


The way they walked out into the road was like they lost all awareness of where they were.

Many people have turned into robots/ cybermen. Their souls are linked up to their smartphones.
Those phones are doing more damage than good to the sanity of humans. 

They are a disease to the human soul of those who constantly look to them for their happiness, and those who are addicted to constant information.
You are destroying yourselves.


Fix Society
K STONE
Grandmaster
UK Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook 




No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...