Wednesday 28 June 2017

Unexpected Urge to do Cleaning and Dragonfly Meaning




On Sunday 25th June 2017 I had a strange urge to clean the house even though I did not plan to. I didn't finish until midnight. 

After I finished I walked to the window and realised there were two dragonflies in my bedroom sitting at the window. I thought that was weird. I opened the window and guided them out and they flew away.

Today (26th June) it was still on my mind. I didn't think nothing would come of it but I typed into google about seeing dragonflies and this link came up.




Fix Society
K STONE
Grandmaster
UK Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook 







No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...