Thursday 29 June 2017

The Day I Grew Wings Like Angels

 

This was a strange set of circumstances.

Maybe all this is connected.

On Tuesday 27th June 2017 I had a feeling that I had to stop drinking milk. I ignored that feeling. The following day, 28th June, I put the milk on my cereal. It was a new carton of milk. Even though the milk was fresh I again had a feeling to stop drinking milk. I then went on Facebook and then glimpsed a post that mentioned something wrong about cow’s milk. That was my final sign to stop buying cow's milk. I couldn't even finish my cereal as I was strongly put off by cow’s milk.

Later that day I bought a carton of dairy free milk called Koko. To my surprise it tasted good.

Later on when I returned home I walked into my bedroom. I was annoyed over something that was on my mind and I wanted answers. I closed my eyes to begin to let the spirit world know my frustration when suddenly I realized I was standing amongst a group of beings in the spirit dimension. I could not see them completely but I knew they were there.

While I stood there with my eyes closed the next thing that happened was I sensed and saw in the spirit world two huge white wings grow from out of my back. Then I heard words that said I have been “given my wings.” 

The wings were large enough to cover over me and about 4-5 other people.

I have heard the term “given wings” or “earned his wings” before so I put it in google.

This writing came up.



The words make sense to me.

Dictionary.com’s explanation for “earn ones wings” said:

To prove oneself competent and reliable in one's work.

That also makes sense to me for all I have been through and what I know.

As I was still looking I came across this text

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

If all this means something, something may be about to happen in the world and I am ready for it.

WAIT!!!

29th June 2017

I was going to end the post here but something else happened. Earlier in the day I sensed that my spirit body began to fly up into the universe with my new wings. I sensed I was flying for a few hours. I made a mental note of it as I carried on with my day. As I was typing this post I sensed I was still flying up. To my surprise my feet landed on a ledge. I thought

“What now?”

Then I walked forward up some steps and could sense two large arched doors open. 

I carried on walking. Then I heard a crowd cheering for me. I heard someone say

“Well done... you made it.”

They carried on cheering for a while. I kept walking forward.  A little bit later on it went completely quiet. Then I heard the words

“You are a chief.” 
(google meaning for chief)

I said,

“Why can I hear you but I cannot see you?”

 The voice said,

“Because you are still alive on earth.”

Nothing else at this time is being said. It’s just quiet.


*******

UPDATE! It has continued. CLICK HERE to read "The Day I Grew Wings Like Angels PART 2."

Fix Society
K STONE
Grandmaster
UK Music Producer

*****

Download the new “I Saw Satan” EP by K STONE Click here

For a list of K STONE'S t-shirts click on t-shirt




K STONE on Facebook 








No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...