Thursday 1 April 2021

Dream Continues After 5 Years - What Next?

 


 I typed this all out then decided not to post it. Hours later I thought maybe if I post it something will happen in the right direction. So here it is.

 

I was standing in my home on 31/3/2021 and then all of a sudden I could see in the other dimension. I was being shown a dream that I had around 5 years ago. I will say what I can remember.

 

In the dream 5 years ago I was with one other person who I didn’t know. We were walking through a forest that was either in the north of England or in Scotland.

 

The person was taking me somewhere. We eventually came to this old rundown house that was in the middle of nowhere. The house was in a bad condition. We managed to get in through the door. The other person walked ahead of me down the hallway. I walked into the first room on the right. To my surprise it was my belongings on the floor. I wondered, 

“What the hell are my clothes and things doing in this house?” 

I had not known of or been to this house before.

 

The other person said we need to go before someone comes back. I was in the room trying to gather up my belongings to take them with me. I was taking too long so the other person left without me.

As I was trying to put my belongings in the bag, the door opened and this old white man came in. He said

 

“What are you doing in here?”

 

I said “I’m taking my stuff.”

 

He replied, “Because you have entered in here you are fined 36 pounds.” (I think it was 36 pounds.)

 

I said, “With the imaginary 36 pound fine you have given me, I write you an imaginary 36 pounds cheque so now the imaginary fine has been paid.”

 

He was speechless.

 

It was made known to me that this was the House of Rothschild as he was a Rothschild, according to the dream.

 

I think this is when I woke up out of the dream 5 years ago…………..

 

BUT as I was reliving the dream on 31st March 2021 the dream carried on from where it left off, but this time I was wide awake watching what was happening in the spirit world.

 

Carrying on from the dream: (although it started off as a dream I had control over what was to take place next)

I gathered all my belongings and put them in a big black bag. It was big like those ice hockey kit bags but bigger.

 


I then picked up the bag, put it on my shoulder and walked past the old man; walked out of the front door and left that old rundown house. Then I was outside.

 

Then the vision stopped. Suddenly I realized “I’ve got my stuff back.”

 

If it really is true and I got back what was stolen and blocked from me energetically and physically over 20 years ago, we will see. First things happen in the spirit dimension then they appear in our physical world.

 

It looks like I had to get my things back myself from the spirit world first.

 

All I can do now is wait and see what happens next.


 **********************************

[UPDATE  9 days after the dream. See the update link here https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2021/04/update-9-days-after-my-dream-and-this.html ]


Fix Society

K STONE

UK Music Producer

 

K STONE on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/KstoneUKMusic

 

kstone.co.uk

 



 

No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...