Tuesday 13 April 2021

UPDATE: 9 Days After My Dream And This happened – Coincidence?

 

In my dream five years ago I said I went to a place that was either the north of England or Scotland. In the dream I saw an old white man who confronted me for gathering up my belongings while in a rundown house.

You can read the whole dream at this link

 https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2021/04/dream-continues-after-5-years-what-next.html

 Five years after I had that dream the other dimension showed me that dream again but this time I was awake and in control of the outcome from where it left off.  From where it left off I took my belongings, walked past the elderly man and left the house. In the dream the elderly man came across as being a Rothschild. Sometimes in dreams they are not exact but you have to work out what it was leading you to see. The Rothschild’s are said to be trillionaires.

 

**************************


Now make up your mind if you think the following is just a coincidence.

 

Prince Philip Dies 9th April 2021

 

His title was: Duke of Edinburgh

 

Edinburgh is in Scotland

 

Prince Philip is no stranger to the Rothschild’s who is one of the richest banking family’s in the world.

 

Here is his son Prince Charles with one of the Rothschild’s

 


Before Prince Philips death I received this comment about my dream and vision.

 

“Fascinating! Did you ever read “Heart of the Fire”? Certainly not the same as your story, but written by two women who experienced the same dreams. They went back to Scotland to get validation and they got it.”

 



It looks like Scotland may hold some significance whether spiritually or physically that we are not aware of. For the two ladies with their dreams and me with my dream about going to Scotland may well mean something. They got their validation and I got back what belonged to me.  

 

Is all this a coincidence? Nine days after my dream is brought back to my memory and my vision continues, a wealthy rich old man with a title that is based in Scotland dies?

 

The strange thing is before my dream and vision continued on the 31st March 2021, I was visited by an ancient entity that existed before the earth was formed. Since it arrived I was being mentally prepared to have the mindset of a trillionaire.

 

After a wealthy person has bought all the homes and cars they want, gone to all the best places in the world, done all that money can buy, what else is there to do? That is to listen out to the other dimension for what to do with their wealth to gain more treasure in the next world.

 

Ancient texts say:

"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.  So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches?"

 

The wealth of this world cannot be matched with eternal wealth which is true riches.

 

As I have been preparing mentally with a wealthy mindset since before 31st March 2021, having a billion or a trillion pounds won’t faze me. I have a connection already with the eternal realm. That’s where true riches are.

 

I know I will be directed by the other dimension on what to use the money for.

  

*******************

 

The reason I have used the words “Fix Society” after most of my posts is because that is what the other dimension told me to begin doing at the start of 2016.  

 

 I believe other people are going to receive wealth and some who already have wealth are going to be involved with a new purpose so they gain true riches in the world to come.

 


If my trillionaire, billionaire and millionaire readers haven’t seen the post I wrote for you, it’s at this link

 https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2021/04/to-my-billionaire-and-millionaire.html


The old ways of the world is falling apart. With the right people in the right places we can begin to fix society and also build up treasures for ourselves for the world to come.


Fix Society

K STONE

UK Music Producer

 

K STONE on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/KstoneUKMusic

 

kstone.co.uk





 

No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...