Monday 8 January 2018

Just When You Thought You Were Useless




I just want to encourage someone out there to realise that being you is enough.

Some people will hate you for no reason, tell lies about you, try and convince others to hate you… and so on.

On the other hand by being you can attract those who are looking for someone like you. But how can they know what you are about if you are afraid to say what is really on your mind?

As this is a brand new year, the year I call the year of the Grand Master, step out of being controlled of how you think everyone says you should be and just be you.

On my facebook page I started out promoting my page as a UK music producer. It turned into sharing the supernatural visions and signs I have, along with promoting my music.


I could have ignored posting the “other dimension” things that were revealed to me and just posted my music, but by not hiding the other things I know, it has caused people to listen and buy my music and read my posts from all over the world.

Even though it shows on Facebook that I have only 160 page likes, thousands of people read my posts.

Here is a list of just some of the countries visitors to my posts are from.
  
USA
Germany
Norway
Russia
UK
Mexico
Canada
Iraq
Netherlands
Thailand
Israel
Barbados
India
Italy
Jamaica
Bermuda
Austria
France
Ukraine
Poland
Australia
Bangladesh
Philippines
Ireland
Portugal
Nepal
Nigeria
South Africa
  
So the message for 2018 from me is, just be you.

When is it the best time to start?

 Now.

Be the grand master of your world from this moment onwards. 100 years from now you won’t be alive. When you be you there is no keeping up with trends or doing what everyone else is doing. You are always in fashion in your own world. There is no-one to compete with in your world. 

You have everything you need within you. Use it.


Fix Society
K STONE
Uk Music Producer 

 Fix Society EP by K STONE. 
Use it to keep your mind free.


Download on iTunes click here


K STONE on Facebook





 What is Fix Society?

Click here to watch the video





No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...