Friday 26 January 2018

2018 Super Bowl - Weird Coincidences Found BEFORE the Game



I can’t believe it's been a year since the last time I found weird coincidences with the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons.

Yes, it’s happened again!

I don’t watch American Football and I have no idea who is doing what. The first time I watched a game all the way through was the 2017 Super bowl because of the things I noticed.

Get ready for synchronicity which hit on the EXACT SAME DAY!

I looked on the spiritual implications of last year’s Super bowl. It was to see which spiritual influence would hit the US for the next 12 months. The Patriots represented the patriotic US citizens and the Falcons represented the unconverted materialistic souls. As you know, the Patriots won after a miraculous comeback.

This time I feel the spirit over the US is in a win win situation. The Patriots as mentioned before, represents the patriotic US citizens and the eagle is the emblem of the US.


So let’s look at the name New England. I gave an explanation last year that fit what was happening to England in that very week. This time I will show you something new.
  
I searched online about the history of New England. This is what I found.
  
On May 19, 1643, the colonies of Massachusetts Bay, Plymouth, New Haven, and Connecticut joined together in a loose compact called the New England Confederation (officially "The United Colonies of New England")

Only regular readers to my post may have spotted it straight away. The date May 19th.

In my facebook post on or after 15th December 2017 (which has now disappeared) I said something about Harry and Meghan getting married on my birthday, 19th May. 

I said,

"Why does it have to be that day? They could have chosen any of the other available 364 days." 

I also remember saying that numbers and dates are important for "those people" and I wondered what that day meant.

So here we have:

New England was joined together on 19th May

Harry and Meghan are to be married 19th May

It’s my birthday on 19th May

What are the chances of that happening? Is something strange going on here?



The connection with New England and Harry and Meghan’s wedding is that on the day of the wedding it will be like a “New England” has started with this new couple on the day New England was joined together. England Harry – United States Meghan -19th May.

Now the name Philadelphia is interesting too.

Firstly, I found online that the name means “brotherly love.” After 2017 divided the country, it would be fitting that the US didn’t divide but joined together displaying unity in 2018.

It is historically known that some people show brotherly love when unfortunate events happen whether it be earthquakes, flooding, meteor strikes, fires, hurricanes or even something terrible like 9/11. I'm not wishing any of this to happen. It’s usually when unfortunate things happen that people are more helpful to one another. It doesn't have to be this way.

Another interesting “coincidence” that came up with a search online were these ancient text from the Bible.

It said,

To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

How can it be that on the 22nd Jan I saw that the Philadelphia Eagles made it to the Super bowl and hours later the SAME DAY a news report says that the US embassy will be moved to Jerusalem much sooner than previously thought, before the end of 2019?


Both the name Philadelphia and the reference to the Jews are in the same verses on the same day I heard both reports.



Remember, all I am doing is using the names of the teams that made it to the Super bowl just like I did last year.

Is the spirit dimension showing us what time it is by using sporting events again?

As I said earlier it looks like a win win situation for the US. This is only my view on what I have worked out. If I am right or wrong we will eventually see.

The only factor on who wins may be either that the spirit of patriotism or more unity (brotherly love) may be more displayed in the next 12 months, depending on who wins.

 It wouldn’t surprise me if in normal game time that the score was tied, possibly meaning that both patriotism and brotherly love would both be displayed equally in the coming months.  I am not saying it will be tied, but it wouldn’t surprise me as the theme of this post seems to be the act of joining together, marriage, brotherly love, unity and possibly a peace agreement (open door) in the Middle East.

We will see what happens on the 4th February and beyond.

To see my post for before last years Super bowl in 2017 click on this link. http://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/weird-coincidences-found-before-super.html


UPDATE: I had a disturbing dream after I posted this blog. Click on the picture or link to read
"Disturbing Dream Hours After Super Bowl Prediction"




Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook 
Like and follow my facebook page as I post more things there



What is Fix Society?
Click picture to see the video









No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...