Sunday 8 October 2017

The Day After 7102017

It's a day after the 7102017 "reverse the curse day" (7th October 17 - click here).

Something unexpected happened on the 7th which was a great positive experience.

Also a dimension opened to say

"have more fun and not be too serious."

Even though the world is seeing more problems, civil unrest, earthquakes, floods, volcano eruptions; people suffering financially, depression on an increase etc, in the middle of it all a dimension to enjoy this experience of life regardless has come. It may seem impossible but I am just going with the flow right now.

If the universe is making a way for you then glide with it.

Then I came across this picture that was posted today on a page I don't think I have heard of before.

It comes a day after I said it’s the reverse of the curse.

Another coincidence?


K STONE
Fix Society
UK Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook 




No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...