Thursday 27 October 2016

Spooky! Italy Earthquake Numbers MATCH Mine I Wrote 20 Days Earlier!




It gave me chills when I saw this.

The Guardian posted an article on 27/10/2016 about the earthquake in Italy.

The headline said:

"Central Italy hit by two strong earthquakes, two hours apart

Temblors of 5.4 and 6.1 magnitude – both aftershocks to the August quake that killed 300 – cause ‘apocalyptic’ damage to towns but no reported deaths."





Italy had another earthquake 2 months ago in August 2016. 

The Guardian wrote:

“At least 38 people have died and many more are missing after a 6.2-magnitude earthquake hit a string of hill towns and villages across central Italy.


Look at the magnitude numbers. 6.1, 5.4, 6.2

Now check out the post I made on facebook and at this link on the 7th October 2016, before the recent earthquake.


I mentioned the numbers that happened in the earthquakes - 6.1, 5.4, 6.2. So close to Halloween and this similarity is spooky.

How the US writes the date, the earthquakes happened on 10 26 16. So there we have the number 616 again.

This 616 number seems to be more important than can be imagined.

I am still wondering why all these weird things keep on being shown to me.

K STONE
UK Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook  








No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...