Monday 3 October 2016

The Jackpot Year Begins 777






 The 3rd October 2016 begins the new Jewish year of 5777. As I said in my previous post the majority of us have grown up seeing 777 as being lucky or winning the jackpot on a fruit machine.


Even though the world seems to be at war in some places, I'm going with what we have seen about the Jackpot number, 777. Fortune. Hopefully an end to the fighting in Syria. 

***

Something else I stumbled upon.

For some reason I came across something about being in the wilderness for 40 days and 40 nights. Then I realized the 4's again. When the zero's are removed they make 44. Number 44 is a master number. This was something I said I kept on seeing (click here to see that post and video).
   

***

I hope this new 5777 year is a sign for the beginning of good fortune happening. Actually, great fortune happening. We would have to wait another 111 years for the next triple  number year so I'm hoping that the next 12 months will be a great year. With all the weird stuff I have come across this year, I believe anything is possible. 


The Jackpot year 777 has begun.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer




©2016 K STONE UK Music Producer





No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...