Tuesday 18 October 2016

DEFCON: Media Reports 1 Month After My Weird Post


I usually ignore hype about wars mentioned in the news between the US & Russia because it's usually propaganda, but since I had my encounter and shared my post a MONTH BEFORE all the hype, this situation may be serious.


The DEFCON warning system has been popping up being reported all over the place this weekend. 
Remember where you heard about the warning first in my DEFCON 4 post on 8th September 2016.
Here's a new warning from the Express on 16th October 2016 (US date 10/16/16 – The 616 number again)

Click here to read the Express' report.

Click here to read my DEFCON 4 post that I wrote a month before the media started reporting on it this weekend.

K STONE
UK Music Producer

K STONE’S facebook page is one to watch 









No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...