Tuesday 1 November 2016

000 No More Time For What?




For the last week or so the number 000 has been showing up constantly everywhere without me looking for it.

 I personally believe we may have hit midnight on the doomsday clock.

If all the signs and numbers I have already shared mean anything up to this point, then my theory (which could be wrong) is that we could be ready for a world changing event. Whether it is a nuclear war, huge earthquake, meteor/asteroid impact, terrorist attack or even aliens showing up, I believe 000 means we are at the time now to expect something major happen when we least expect it.

A thought just came to me about that 3 part TV show that came on around Christmas in the USA last year called “Childhoods End.”



I can just hear them now, “We come in peace.” But that peace won’t last.

I don’t believe it will be the end of the world. It would likely be the end of how things were, probably with technology and medicine that heals us on a level we could not believe was possible.

We will just have to wait and see what really does happen.

The Defcon warning system is back to DEFCON 4.

K STONE
UK Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook 




No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...