Thursday 16 April 2020

UPDATE: WOW!!! Boxer Confirms My Posts



David Niño Rodriguez a heavyweight boxer from the USA confirmed similarities to what I had recently posted in a dream and a vision I had.

Before you listen to the video, on Saturday 11 April 2020 I shared my post called

"DREAM: Powerful Being Landed at an Airport"


In that dream I said Archangel Michael landed at an airport. This is what I wrote:

“Why would such a being like that come to the earth?”…Then words came to me that said there is something hideously wrong on earth.”

In the video listen to what Rodriguez says about Adrenochrome and how they get Adrenocrome from children. After you hear what he says about it go and research it for yourself. Is that the hideously wrong thing Michael came to earth to fight against or is the situation worse than that? 
Now possibly other well known people may come forward to tell us what has been happening for years.

Some of you are going to utterly hate some of the celebrities, politicians, sport stars and music artists you worship when you find out what has been going on.


On Monday, 13 April 2020 I posted

"The Awakening is An Incredible Invisible War"


I said from the vision, I saw that the soldiers were running into battle.

In the video Rodriguez says operations are going on now. Have you noticed that we are not hearing about these operations in the media? While Covid 19 is happening and taking the worlds focus, an invisible war is going on to rescue the trafficked children and adults and other situations that need to come to an end.

This video was uploaded on youtube on 15th April 2020. My dream and vision was posted BEFORE the video. My dream was posted on 11 April 2020 and my vision was posted on 13th April. Listen to what he says then reread my dream and vision I had.

This is the video


If you want to take part and be powerful from wherever you are, read and take part in what is written in the “People Power Leaflet.” YOU have more power than you realize. You have to use it.
Go to the bottom of the post at this link and read the “People Power Leaflet.”

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer





Links

DREAM: Powerful Being Landed at an Airport

The Awakening is an Incredible Invisible War

People Power Leaflet




No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...