Monday 28 October 2019

Bruce Lee said "Be Water" - Something is Happening


The Clearing Out Of The Soul - Something Is Happening.

On 9th October 2019 I shared about things coming to an end and a new beginning starting. The date reads the same forwards as it does backwards symbolising this change. 9102019.



For the last few weeks up to 27th October 2019 it has felt like feelings inside the soul were being removed. It felt like a great loss has happened and created an unusual emptiness. I felt this stronger since the dream I had that my former street was on fire. The dream felt very real.



 This empty feeling can be described as letting go of everything and just flowing in the sea of existence. It’s a feeling of being swept clean from all of what was in previous existence.

It came to me that this may be how those who suffered in the recent devastation's felt in Japan and also those who fled the fires in California.

Japan


California


Has something shifted all around the world? Have you felt the same or similar inner emptiness recently too?

Maybe it’s clearing out our old experiences and is about to bring in the new. Whatever the “new” is, the affects of the clearing out reminded me of what Bruce Lee said about being like water.




I feel that energy now flows through me as if I am a drop of water in the ocean as I flow with the water.

Is this a sign of a new beginning for many people around the world? Those in Japan and California have no choice but to live a new beginning. 

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer


K STONE on Facebook 




No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...