Sunday 14 October 2018

The Meaning of Number 42 for 2018+




This is what I believe I picked out of the other dimension.

If you didn’t know, I posted on facebook a few times about the many times the number 42 would appear to me everywhere. I sometimes would see the number 42 about 30 times a day.



Here are 2 points that came to me.

#1
Earlier this year I could interpret some of the flags of the World Cup in Russia with chapters 12 – 14 of the book of Revelation. What I shared about the flags came true.

Now I have seen it say that the beast was talking arrogantly for 42 months.

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.”

When I first noticed that text I thought that this 42 month period was about to begin, but instead, I felt the other dimension say NO the 42 months has just ended. That is why I kept on seeing 42.

#2
 I did a number of searches about the number 42 and came across this video. I say in some of my posts that movies or TV shows will sometimes tell us things that are true. In this clip, the portal to and from heaven is said to be through door number 42. Take a listen.

(After the uploader speaks the clip starts at 1:46)



So to sum this all up, if I have interpreted the synchronicity correctly, 42 is a sign that the other dimension has opened its door and is to end the arrogant boasts of the beast system. This should be a good thing for the world.

A red wave symbolized by the red flag and the sickle is to cut out the corrupt systems and punish corrupt leaders around the world.

In Revelation 14

“And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”

It seems like Obama and Hillary could be in serious trouble along with many celebrities and politicians worldwide? The reaping has begun!



To understand my World Cup Final flags interpretation see this  link. https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2018/08/apocalyptic-sign-as-france-win-world.html


WAIT!!! 

WOW!!!

Before I added the link above I re-read that post. Halfway down I mention the World Cup Final score. Guess what the final score was?


*************************************


UPDATE - UPDATE ABOUT THE RED WAVE! See link
https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-red-wave-punishment-and-justice.html


Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer



No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...