Sunday 5 July 2020

In One Hour Babylon Falls





Over the last few weeks I kept on hearing the word “Babylon” in my mind. It made no sense to me why I was hearing it.

Eventually, the following is what I interpreted. If I interpreted right or wrong, we will see.

It came to my mind that there is a secret society that has something to do with Babylon. I will call them the “Club of Babylon.”

The headquarters of this club comes across to me as being in another dimension. They control a lot of the riches in our world. If a person is going to be very rich in our world they would have to first get approval from the "Club of Babylon."

Why has this been revealed to me now? Because it seems as if this club is about to be destroyed.

I found something interesting in the bible in Revelation 18.

First of all read this verse:

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

In one hour Babylon falls.

These are some things listed in Revelation 18 that are in or come out of the city of Babylon.

Gold, silver, precious stones, pearls, fine linen, purple, silk, scarlet.

When I saw it mention “fine linen” I wondered if some or all of the top most famous fashion designers are going to have to end their businesses and be no more.

The list continues…

 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense.

When I saw “odours” and “ointments” I wondered if famous perfume brands and skin care products were going to close their businesses too. Possibly blame closure of stores and loss of jobs due to the Covid 19 "pandemic."

The list continues…

and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

When I saw “slaves” and “souls of men” it made me think of human trafficking, human sacrifice, sex trafficking and the people associated with Jeffery Epstein.

The list continues…

And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; 

This sounds like the music industry. Over the years we have seen all sorts of occult imagery put in probably all genres of music. Katty Perry, Arianna Grande, Jay Z and Lady Gaga come to mind.

Do all these companies and famous people belong to the “Club of Babylon” and if so, will they lose everything too?

You can read the whole list of things that people benefited from in the city of Babylon in Revelation 18.

These verses that followed the list were interesting too…

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

The costliness of the ships made me think of those luxury  private yacht's that cost millions that rich people have. 


As Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested and she knows all the wealthy celebrities, musicians, artists and politicians who have taken part in things on Epstein’s island, will all these people be named by her or others which will cause to bring the “Club of Babylon” to an end?

 Can you imagine the world glued to a 60 minute TV special or news briefing where this all comes out? When the shocking news ended, within an hour all these celebrities and big brand owners would lose all credibility.

You may wonder, “how did the “Club of Babylon” manage to trick the whole world into loving them and their products?”

Verse 23 says by their sorceries were all the nations deceived.

They tricked people using sorcery.

Dictionary.com’s explanation of sorcery says:

the art, practices, or spells of a person who is supposed to exercise supernatural powers through the aid of evil spirits; black magic; witchery. ”
  
Just before I end this blog, the words “Lamb” and “overcome” kept coming to my mind also. Then I found this verse.

"These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

Then it came to me to name the people who are with the Lamb.

These words came to me:

“Lord Almighty’s Magnificent Battalion.” L.A.M.B.

The “Club of Babylon” makes war with the L.A.M.B. but the L.A.M.B. wins.

I am only trying to make sense of the things that have come to me. If anything happens we will see.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer


K STONE on Facebook








No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...