Saturday 27 February 2021

Look What Happened 3 Days After My Washington DC Dream

 


On 20th February 2021 I shared a dream I had about being at a place that looked like the White House.

I mentioned that bombs went off outside the building and a man with a machine gun wearing camouflage uniform was there.

 

I recently received this screen capture.

 

 


The words at the top say:

 

“Every media station lied this morning and said this was fog. No folks, this is smoke coming up from the underworld below DC.”

 

Below that, a person wrote,

 

“Why so much smoke in DC?”

 

Then there are pictures dated on 23rd February 2021 beginning at 4:34 am.

 

Beneath the pictures appear the words,

 

“Bombs away !”

 

In my dream I mentioned bombs going off outside the building that seemed like the White House and I also mentioned George Bush senior and George Bush junior. In the dream I could see the smoke going up from when the bombs went off and it looks similar to what is in the pictures.

 

You can read the whole dream that I shared 3 days before the event in Washington DC happened at this link. 

https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2021/02/dream-2-presidents-and-bombs.html


 

As always, I just say what I see. It looks like just 3 days later and part of my dream has come true. Who would have expected that?

 

Fix Society

K STONE

UK Music Producer

  

K STONE on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/KstoneUKMusic

 



 

kstone.co.uk

 

 

No comments:

About K STONE (Peter Hutchinson)

 Visit the link to see what I look like and to find out about me. https://kstone.co.uk/about