Saturday 20 February 2021

DREAM: 2 Presidents And The Bombs

 


I had a dream on the 20th February 2021. I was wearing an expensive suit and standing next to a man who I knew in the dream but not in real life. I’ve never seen him in real life before.

 

We were in this luxurious building standing talking. A security guard came over to us and said everyone has taken their seats and there are none left.

 

The man who I was standing with said that’s not a problem, we will go through here.

 

We walked forward and the door opened. I walked through first. I walked into what I can only describe as a royal box like where the queen sits when she is watching entertainment in a theatre.

 

When I walked into the “royal  box” everyone in the building looked up at me. Inside the royal box were important people sitting there. They turned around to look at me.

 

To my surprise at the end of the row closest to me were two former US Presidents who both looked at me.

 

With everyone focused on me I thought, 


“What have I just walked into?” 


Within me I felt as if I was about to burst out laughing. You know how your nose flares when you are trying not to laugh? Well that is what I was doing. I kept my composure and did not burst out laughing.

 

As the royal box had important people inside it I realised that the TV cameras were pointing in our direction. The crowd then faced away from me.

 

The two Presidents were George Bush senior and George Bush junior. At that point I realized in the dream that I was in the USA.

  


Then Bush senior got his finger and prodded me in the abdomen to get my attention and he said,

 

“I don’t know who you are, I don’t know how you got to be in here, but because you are in here there must have been thorough checks done on you, and whoever has allowed you in here has approved you to be in here.” 


He said other words too. He seemed to not like it that I was there, but there was a power that was above him that allowed me to be there and he had no power or authority to make me leave. Then he turned and faced forward. Everyone in the audience and on the balcony where the royal box was were now facing elsewhere and not looking at me anymore.

 

Time passed by in an instant. (In the dream it was as if it cut out what was in the hall so I couldn’t see what was taking place). Time just passed as I stood their next to the man I knew. The “show” then finished so I made my way out of the royal box and into the lobby.

 

As I walked through the lobby there were a group of about four men sitting down who were wearing suits. One of the men stopped me and said hello. He looked like what people describe as a preppy kind of Yale student but he was wearing a suit.

 

He said to me, 


“I saw you in the royal box (he said the right name of that section but I can’t remember it now). Well done for getting in there. It was good to see a bit of colour in that box for a change.”


We had a short conversation then I left.

 

I began looking for the exit.

 

I saw a soldier wearing camouflage uniform with a machine gun. He was there as security I believe because all those affluent people were attending the building. I asked him where the exit is.

 

As he was about to respond we could see outside the building that bombs went off. There was a rush of activity. I made it outside the building. I wasn’t afraid or flustered by the commotion. I saw a number of explosions outside away from the building. I walked out the gate and magically appeared back in my home town in England.

 

I was still wearing the suit. I saw two men punching each other in the face as they were fighting. They were up at the top of town outside Milano’s Pizza takeaway.  I said to them,

 

“Why are you fighting? Can’t you hear the bombs?”

 

They stopped fighting. The three of us looked far down the road and could see bombs going off in the distance. The two men then left together and jogged towards where the bombs were going off.

 

Then I woke up. -------------

 

The interpretation I got for the two men fighting was that people are fighting over petty things while their local community is being destroyed. It seems interchangeable with real bombs going off but also the social destruction that is happening because of what the government is causing.

 

The door opening in the luxurious building and being not known at one moment and then going through the door and being  among the “highest level of society” in the next moment could be a sign that something like that could well happen? Possibly. Maybe it was a sign. I’m not fazed by celebrities. They are just people.

 

Why I saw Bush senior and Bush junior I have no idea right now.

 

Why did bombs go off not far outside that luxurious building? The building could have been the White House in the dream. I'm not sure. Maybe the bombs represent society being destroyed outside of the affluent circles? Or does it mean actual bombs are going to go off at some point?

 

Maybe there is a different meaning that will be revealed?

 

Lets see if anything comes of this dream like with the last one.


 




Fix Society

K STONE

UK Music Producer


kstone.co.uk

 

 K STONE on Facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/kstoneukmusic

 

 

No comments:

About K STONE (Peter Hutchinson)

 Visit the link to see what I look like and to find out about me. https://kstone.co.uk/about