Saturday 14 November 2020

DREAM: Black Sky and the Alien Visitation

 


I had a dream on 14th November 2020.

 

It’s not one I wanted to share but again I was given signs to. If it means something one day like some of my other dreams and visions, then we will see.

 

The dream starts off with me outside looking up in the sky. All the lights of the sky were not shining. No moon light and no stars lighting the sky.

 

I then walked into a house and said to the people inside that the sky had been turned off. They thought I meant Sky TV & Sky internet Broadband. I said,

 

“No. Outside all the lights in the sky are off. They turned off the sky.”

 

I then went back outside. I looked up at the black sky. Suddenly I saw a circle of light fly towards the house and then hover over the house. I went back inside the house and said,

 

“A strange UFO, light portal thing is hovering above the house.” 

 

I walked outside first and then about 4 other people who were in the house followed behind me.

 

All off a sudden I could see some cartoon figures down the end of the path.

 

I said,

 

“Oh right. Its not real. They are projecting cartoon figures.”

 

I wasn’t impressed by what looked like a lame attempt by “the powers that be” making it look like an alien invasion. Then as I walked closer to what seemed like a screen where the cartoon characters were projected on, one of the cartoon people stepped out of the screen and became a 3 dimensional being. I was shocked watching this cartoon character step out and become real.

 He stepped out first then a female cartoon character stepped out and then a shorter one about 2-3 foot tall followed. There were about 5 of these cartoon beings there.

 Then the male one in front started walking towards me slowly but boldly with no fear. I was curious and cautious because I have never seen a cartoon being come to life. He stretched his hand towards me and said,

 

“I know you’re God. I know you’re God.”

 

His voice was calm and smooth like velvet. That’s the best way I could explain it. As he shook my hand I felt like a rubber glove texture as I shook his hand. His hand was strong. He didn’t squeeze my hand hard when he shook it but I could feel his hand had a far greater strength than humans have.

 

As he shook my hand and said “I know you’re God, I know you’re God,” it felt so strange that I woke up right at that moment.

 

End of Dream---

 

When I woke up I thought that this could represent, after a black out, beings from another dimension would be revealed to us.


The part where he said, "You are God, You are God," I felt that he was talking about more people not just me.

 

I don’t know what the dream means.

 

We’ll just have to wait and see if something comes of this.

 

I’ve just checked the moon phase and it is going to be a new moon on the 15th November UK time 05:07am. At the time of writing, it is the 14th November 2020.  When it is a new moon the moon will be black as it begins a new month cycle. Maybe that’s the first significant sign of the dream? Maybe not.

We’ll just have to wait and see if something else happens.

 Keep an eye out. You may notice something that I don’t see. Keep looking up at the sky when you can.

 

Fix Society

K STONE

UK Music Producer

 

Kstone.co.uk

 

 

 

 

  

No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...