Friday 16 October 2020

Gone - "The Purge Is Here"

  


When trying to post my last blog called “Signs That Someone Cursed You –Reverse It,” I had contestant interference from being able to post it. Just as I was about to click “post” my internet went down for hours. (I cannot remember the last time my internet was down). When I got back online, Facebook kept on deleting the post even BEFORE I posted it. Every time I began writing the info about the post in the box, Facebook would close the box and delete what I typed. This has never happened before. They must be using AI to scan posts. I then had to quickly type something and add the link and press “post.”

 

Just after I posted that blog, a video came up on youtube called “The Purge Is Here.” This video was posted on the 15th October 2020 by the former boxer David Nino Rodriguez. So while I was writing my blog, the purge was taking place. I started writing my last blog about reversing the curse on the 14th October 2020.

 

David talks about the more well known youtube channels of people who share information. Their channels have been taken down in the last few days by youtube without warning. Some of these channels individually had well over 100,000 subscribers each. Something big is happening now. Listen to both of Davids videos. His video titled “October Surprise” is probably why all these youtube channels have been taken down.

 

Here are his two videos posted on 15th October 2020

 

Disclaimer: These are his views not mine.

 

“October Surprise”

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttSrLYvbRLQ&t=50s


 “The Purge Is Here”

 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erMrDl1xlxI&t=13s

 

 The very first time I heard about David was just after I posted my blog called “The Awakening Is an Incredible Invisible War.” I posted that on the 13th April 2020. 2020.https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-awakening-is-incredible-invisible.html

 

What I wrote and what he said back then were near on exact. I never knew of him and he probably has no idea who I am.

  

Find the truth out for yourself and don’t depend on anyone else. You have power inside you. Do your own research on the things I have shared. 

 

Today is the day of the October New Moon (16th October 2020). By the time of the November New Moon on the 14th, unexpected revelations are going to take place. Some may even shock the world.

 

Fix Society

K STONE

UK Music Producer

 


Kstone.co.uk

 

 

 

No comments:

About K STONE (Peter Hutchinson)

 Visit the link to see what I look like and to find out about me. https://kstone.co.uk/about