Thursday 1 August 2019

Prince Harry, Racism, and the Unexpected Video


On 31st July 2019 I walked past the newspaper stand in Sainsbury’s and saw a headline with Prince Harry saying, 

“People are racist without even knowing it.”

The newspaper said:

PRINCE HARRY yesterday sparked a national debate by claiming people harbour racist views without knowing it. In a remarkably frank interview, the Duke of Sussex warned how “unconscious bias” passed through the generations led to prejudices that developed into racism.”

Even though I saw this article’s headline I had no intention of making a post about it.  

A few hours later, having forgotten what Harry had said, this video popped up on my news feed.




I thought it was odd that these two things came up on the same day. I don't usually pay attention to something unless it comes up more than once, so I decided to make this post.

Are these both another one of those seasonal "race in the media" "nothing is going to change" moments or is something happening?


Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer






No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...