Saturday 18 May 2019

Why are they invoking Leviathan?




I was watching a video on youtube on the 16th May 2019 and a link for a band that I have never heard of before pops up. If I never saw the title “Leviathan” I would not have clicked on it. Some of you who have read my post where I took a picture of Leviathan would understand why it would have caught my interest.

As I listened to the first part of the song I gave up, stopped the video and decided to just read the lyrics as the words with the music were not clear and didn't make sense.

Now put this into context. Why are a bunch of adults singing about a being from the “underground?”

The video was put on youtube on the 15th May 2019.


Read the lyrics for yourself.

The group is called Volbeat (I’ve never heard of them before)

Leviathan where are you now
My secret friend from the underground
Bring your waves and the thunder
Make me believe forever more
Outside my window I can see
The ocean where you used to be
Horns that sprout out from your head
A glowing light near the surface

Leviathan open your eyes
I cannot save the world’s demise
All alone with no armor
Your burning eyes shine from under

You said that you and I
Could make ‘em all terrified
And clean up the whole world

Chorus:
Leviathan open your eyes
Leviathan open your eyes, oh oh oh oh
Leviathan open your eyes
Leviathan open your eyes, oh oh oh oh

Remember once upon a time
Nobody loved you more than I
Our secret place is in danger
Wake king of the creatures
Outside my window I can see
The ocean where you used to be
Horns that sprout out from your head
A glowing light near the surface

Chorus

Under the blackened sky when a fire storm lit up the ocean overnight
So we meet again, but this time we step out of our dreams with open eyes
Now that it’s said and done, can we make this world a better place for everyone?
For everyone
 ----------------------------------------

Even though this song sounds like a friendly sing-a-long track why have these words -

"You said that you and I
Could make ‘em ALL TERRIFIED"


Also

"Remember once upon a time
Nobody loved you more than I
Our SECRET place is in DANGER"


Why these lyrics? Is it what I have been saying for a while now, 42, the end of boasting and time for justice?


After reading these words I looked at another Volbeat song. In it the vocalist sings that they sold their soul. Did they do a deal with Leviathan? It sounds like they need his help now.

What stood out to me is the chorus. Look what they are chanting.

“Leviathan open your eyes.”

Just 2 days before I saw that video, I posted about the eye in the triangle, the eye of God.

In that post I mentioned 

“The eye opens.”

What I posted about the eye is positive. The band wants this beast to open his eyes for the negative.

Remember I made my post 2 days BEFORE this video was put on youtube.

Are more people around the world going to open their eyes now too to the strange changes that are happening? 


Why is Volbeat's song allowed to be on youtube when youtube had my original version of He Sold His Soul To The Devil banned from the site?

This is the original version of my song that youtube removed.
Listen at this link. 

  
Something is happening in the world. The dark side is panicking.


Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer




K STONE on Facebook





No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...