Tuesday 14 May 2019

NEW SHIFT: Justice For Blameless People Who Were Set Up

STOP! This post was updated on K STONE'S new website. To see the updated version of this post go to 
https://kstone.co.uk/new-shift-justice-for-blameless-people-who-were-set-up





Over the last month I kept seeing the number 64. Within the last 2 weeks I then kept on seeing the number 423 repeatedly even many times in an hour. I looked online for an explanation but nothing made sense when I first searched back then.

Then today I found these explanations that make sense to me.

----------------------

64. agreuó
Meaning: to catch, take by hunting

“In order to entrap him by some inconsiderate remark elicited from him in conversation”

-----------------------

423. anepilémptos

Meaning: without reproach

“Without blame in light of the whole picture.
Here the person (accuser) trying to seize someones character by unjustified censure is shown to be groundless, i.e. when the matter is understood in its full context.”

Blameless

------------------------

For at least the last 20 years the explanation for 64 has been happening. People have been constantly trying to set me up or entrap me.

As the explanation for 423 states, when the matter is understood in its full context I am found blameless.

There are some nasty people about who need punishment with no mercy.

The reason why these numbers and explanations have come up now is because there has been another dimension shift on earth.

This message is for all the people who have experienced being set up (64) who are now revealed as being blameless (423). It took a while to get confirmation that you are blameless but now it has come.


And like I have been saying since last year about number 42 meaning an end to boasting and a time for justice, those who came against you and I are going to get what they deserve. There is no escaping. Justice will happen. Kings Landing. The king is landing. No mercy.
  
Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer



K STONE on Facebook



No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...