Wednesday 28 November 2018

In Just TWO DAYS Look Number 42 - Reaping Coincidence?

 On 23rd Nov 2018 I posted a video.
You can see the date I posted it.




It's about the Clinton Foundation and an upset Haitian man talking about what the Clinton's are up to in his country.




Just 2 days later Donald Trump makes a post about the Clinton Foundation dropping 42% in donations.


So in just 2 days and more synchronicity shows up. I had no idea that Trump was going to post about the Clinton Foundation or mention #42.

On 14th October last month, I posted the meaning of number 42. You can see it at this link.



Can all of this be another coincidence? The reaping is underway.


K STONE on Facebook







No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...