Saturday 18 August 2018

Bad Sign For England? - Why Belgium and England Had to Meet?



Just before I talk about the result of Belgium vs England I’ll show you what just happened with Sweden.

If you've read my post already where I mention the 3 crowns of Sweden and the 3 lions of England you can read on. The rest of you need to see the post by clicking on this picture.


 On one of the 5 shields on the Croatian flag it shows 3 lions wearing 3 crowns. As I already said, the 3 crowns represent Sweden. Also concerning the Croatian flag I said the 5 shields on the flag, to me, represented 5 powers that have been overthrown.

Now look what has happen just ONE MONTH after the last game of the World Cup was played.

Sweden, yes Sweden, has had an unexpected coordinated attack that started fires in different parts of the country. When was the last time you heard Sweden in the news? (if you don’t live in Sweden).

The Guardian newspaper reported:

Sweden’s prime minister has promised to “go in hard” against masked men who set alight up to 80 cars in Gothenburg and other towns on Sweden’s west coast, in what police say appeared to be coordinated attacks.
“I am really furious, what the hell are they up to?” Stefan Löfven told Swedish radio on Tuesday morning."  

Sweden are having an election less than one month from now on 9th September 2018. Looks like the powers are being shaken in that country just like my World Cup teams flag interpretation revealed to me.

What are the chances that Sweden would be in the news so soon after the World Cup with the focus on the political power system in trouble?



NOW BELGIUM vs ENGLAND

Belgium won 3rd place at the World Cup beating England 2-0.

I found something significant with the meeting of the 2 teams.
As regular readers to my posts will know, I worked out that Belgium represents the Serpent, Devil, Dragon. You can read more on that in my France vs Belgium post by clicking this picture.


In the group stage of the World Cup Belgium and England already played each other. If England really wanted a chance at winning the first meeting between the 2 teams England would have put out their best team but they did not. Belgium rested some of their players too.

England put out a weaker team which ended them losing 1 -0. This actually turned out better for England to lose than to win, because the next round would make it far more difficult for England to progress. Belgium faced the historically stronger opponents than who England faced.

So the significance to what I worked out is this. As with Sweden represented by the 3 crowns on the middle shield of the Croatian flag, the 3 lions represents England also on that middle shield. I was going to wait until something happened in England before I made my interpretation but as Sweden's country has been shaken, I'm going to go ahead with how I see the possible outcome to what could happen in England.

The political power as of this day in England is a total mess with the major party’s caught up in problems. The royal family could be having problems too. Meghan Markles father was reported to have said about the royal family:

“They are either like Scientologists or the Stepford family.
"If they hear anybody say anything they just lock the doors. They need to speak up!
“They are cult-like — like Scientology — because they are secretive.”




I don’t wish any ill will towards Mr Markle but how long will the royals have Harry’s new father in law talking the way he is about Harry's family? Whatever the outcome, this could be a bad sign for England.

So where is the link with England and Belgium?
England still has to work out a Brexit deal that doesn't seem to be working out well at all. Here is where Belgium fits in. 

Where is the recognized capital of the European Union? 

Brussels. 

Where is Brussels? 

Belgium. 

Who beat England to 3rd place? 

Belgium. 

How many goals? 

2-0. 

If we remember the earlier result in the group stage, Belgium beat England 1-0. So in total that’s 3 strikes against England who could not respond with one goal back in either game.

If I have interpreted the meeting with England and Belgium correctly, England may not be going to get a good deal from Brussels for Brexit which could affect those in power in government and maybe also the royal family in some way.

There could be 3 strikes that affect England due to the fact Belgium scored 1-0 and 2-0 a total of 3 against England. When I use the word “strikes” it could mean any type of situation that happens in England that affects the country in some way.

Like I've said in other posts, I am only going by the teams that made it to play each other when they did. I could not come up with these conclusions with other teams as it would have no significance.

All my writings in this post are possible predictions. I usually write what I see happen after events take place, so if what I have said about England is wrong, it’s because I decided to jump ahead and guess what this all means. If England get a good Brexit deal then that will be good for the country. If not, you will know that I interpreted it to have ended up this way. If I have not got it completely correct I will update it. I'm not a fortune teller. I'm a music producer.

The connection with England-Brexit and Belgium-EU could not have worked with any other team. Makes you wonder. Lets wait and see the outcome.

To see my interpretation of the Croatian flag, read the second half of my post "Apocalyptic Sign As France Win World Cup" at this link



Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer


UPDATE: MY PREDICTION CAME TRUE IN 2 DAYS! 
Click on picture to see the quick update




Download the Fix Society EP by clicking this link


K STONE on Facebook 



K STONE’S
Here Comes The Warrior and other available T- Shirts









No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...