Friday 28 February 2020

Dimension Shift: 2 Candlesticks And Fury





On the 22nd -23rd of February 2020 everything seemed odd on those days. It felt like a dimension shift had happened.

When I woke up on the 22nd February the first things that I heard in my mind were “two candlesticks.” This made no sense whatsoever to me.  I wasn’t thinking about candlesticks at all. Throughout that day I kept hearing the words “two candlesticks” come into my mind.

On the same day, 22nd February USA Las Vegas time, and 23rd February UK time, Tyson Fury beat Deontay Wilder to become the WBC heavyweight champion of the world.


After the fight on the 23rd, I again heard the words “two candlesticks.” I thought to myself, 

"OK, I’m going to go and buy two candlesticks and some candles. Maybe a blackout is coming and I am being forewarned."

When I went to buy the candlesticks I thought this is crazy. Why would I need candlesticks? I bought only one.

2 days later on the Tuesday I heard the words again “two candlesticks.” I gave in and went back to the shop and bought the other candlestick that looked just like the one I bought on the 23rd. When I bought the first candlestick there were many of that style. When I went back on the Tuesday there were only 3 left.

When I got home I said “now what?”

Then a thought came to my mind to find out what Tyson Fury’s name meant.

Tyson Luke Fury



Tyson means: …“firebrand.’ Used as a nickname for a person with a fiery temperament or an agitator.”

Luke means: luminous, white, light.

Fury means: wild or violent anger.

So that would be a person who has a fiery character who shines with a luminous glow and who has violent anger when confronting a situation that needs dealing with.

After I found that out a thought came to me to see if two candlesticks were in the Bible. They were.

See these verses.

Revelation 11 verse 3-5

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Verse 3 mentions a time scale of 1260 days. This is also 42 months. This time frame has come up before in one of my previous blogs.

If my interpretation is correct, the two candlesticks represent two witnesses whether they are real people or are symbolic to what is to happen on earth. These two witnesses will have the personality of being fiery but also shine like a light and be someone you don’t want to consider fighting with. These two witnesses will only be liked by a certain type of people. The rest of the world will hate them and have them killed and celebrate when they are killed, as explained in verses 7-11.

So if I have understood correctly, around 3 and a half years (1260 days) later they will be killed and people will celebrate their deaths. As insane and unbelievable as this all sounds, I’m just saying what came to me.


When does the clock begin ticking for this new 1260 days to begin? Did it start on the 22nd February 2020 or will it start when we find out who these two people are?

The world is a mess right now with crazy things happening; and many people having no morals or regard for doing what is right. Maybe these two witnesses are going to confront the current state of this immoral world and expose the evil that people do which they have got away with for years.

Look out. See if these two people show up.

Keep your eyes wide open.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook

  








No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...