Wednesday 4 July 2018

Supernatural? My Theory Came True About Sweden and England


I had a theory

I made a suggestion before the World Cup started wondering if Sweden and England would meet at some point. The 3 crowns with the 3 lions.
  
I said it for a reason on the 12th June 2018.



  
Now look.

Both Sweden and England make it to the next round and are going to play each other on 07 07 18.

I made this outrageous suggestion because of what I was trying to work out in the other dimension.

The coming together of the 2 teams has strengthened my private theory.
  
Look at all the 32 teams. How could I have predicted that these 2 teams, Sweden and England, meet out of all these teams?
  


England were almost out because of the penalty shootout but things turned around for them in the end.


 And as for Russia, the sickle, who would have thought they would get this far? Even the Russian fans said this Russian team is no good… then they go and beat the mighty Spain (2 crowns).

Also THE BEAST IS OUT. Portugal never made it to the next round. If this sounds confusing to you, you’ll have to read my Euro 2016 posts about Portugal.


As unlikely as it seems, if England did win the World Cup, one way or another the country England would not be the same.
As I type these words I hear a Chinook helicopter fly over my house at 12.30 am at night. Why this Chinook is flying this late at night I have no idea.

Lets see what happens in the final.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer



Facebook 



No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...