Saturday 30 September 2017

During Hurricane Harvey - Time To Wake Up

(Posted on Facebook 26th September 2017)

For some strange reason, when I say or do something, something sometimes falls in line with what I have posted.

This time, on the 23rd September I released an instrumental with explosions in it called "Chief Takeover." I also made another post saying what was behind the purpose of the track.

Just 3 days later I come across this video that was posted a day after I released "Chief Takeover."

Also in my "Game of Thrones" post I mention that "winter is here."
All this synchronicity and it seems like "winter is here" in the USA.

I suggest all Americans, and others around the world, listen to what this man is saying and make of it what you will.

I said in my track called "It's That Man Again" "How can we live our lives run by the TV?" The news is not telling us the truth.

That's why its time to wake up and know that things have changed.

What this man is saying may not be believed by all people but its up to you to make of it what you will.

Its time to think for yourself, make decisions for yourself and not be manipulated by what the fake media wants you to believe.


Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer







No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...