Monday 27 February 2017

Spooky Head Appears in Duvet



Spooky Head Appears in Duvet

I was watching a paranormal video on facebook around 4am on 27th Feb 17. The video showed doors opening and things being moved around by invisible entities.

I put my duvet on the couch and sat leaning against my duvet as I watched the video. After a while I got up. The room was dark and only the dim PC light lit the room. When I looked back at my duvet cover (I don’t even know why I did) I saw this face so clearly. I just stood for a while staring at it. I was wondering if it was going to move. I got my phone and took a picture.

In the original photo you can’t see it as clear as it was in person. The following 3 pictures will help you see what I saw.

This first picture is the original.



Second picture (which is fantastically illustrated by my art skills) shows the outline of an old man's head with a hat and beard.



 Third picture I have darkened the image so you can see it better.



All I can say is it was weird. It looked more lifelike in person.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook


Click on picture to find out more about Fix Society






No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...