Sunday 22 March 2020

Pandemic is popular on Netflix


I saw an article that the Netflix show Pandemic made it to number 2 in the most watched shows. I watched the first episode but it was so boring.

If you want to watch something more entertaining which is "just a movie" watch The Fifth Wave. 

With all what is going on with the coronavirus, to me it got interesting when they said they are going to get the military involved. This made me think of the movie "The Fifth Wave."

In the trailer, at the time of the third wave it says disease spread across the world.

I'm not saying that what is in the movie is going to happen. I just thought it was interesting. As you have nowhere to go, it's worth a watch if you are bored.

This is the trailer for the Fifth Wave.




Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer

kstone.co.uk




No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...