Thursday 8 September 2016

Number 44 keeps showing up everywhere 1st Sept 2016



All day on the 1st September 2016 the number 44 kept on showing up repeatedly. It showed up so much that I had to look online to see if it meant something.


***

Days later and it's getting overwhelming. I'm not even looking for it. I see it probably over 7 times a day now. I was in the supermarket on the 7th Sept and went to the cashier to pay for groceries. Then for some unknown reason, I look up and above the cashier is the number of her checkout station. "44". 

If the video below about becoming a master is true, then the following days are going to be interesting. 

K STONE.







No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...