Tuesday 23 February 2016

I Love You Zone - K STONE UK Music Producer




"I Love You Zone" is the second K STONE track for the "Fix Society" EP.

"Love Yourself" was for people in relationships.

"I Love You Zone" is for a single male or female who is about to meet someone new. 

After you listen to "I Love You Zone" a few times
you'll be ready for the one

Your new lover is out there.

Click on this link to download the track.
https://kstone.bandcamp.com/track/i-love-you-zone

Like, share, subscribe and ask your Radio DJ to play this track.

Subscribe to the youtube channel for more music.








I Love You Zone - K STONE UK Music Producer

No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...