Friday 1 May 2020

What Seemed Impossible is Happening


There are still good people in the world. We can all make a difference.

A multi-millionaire gives money away to those in need and encourages others to do so as well. 

In the People Power Leaflet that I wrote, part 4 of the meditation was for rich people to help out poor people with money. 

I know for some readers that seemed highly unlikely to happen but I was on twitter recently and came across a page that someone I am following “liked.” A multi-millionaire has been giving out money through cashapp and paypal to random people in need. His name is Bill Pulte.


I thought it could be a scam so I checked up about it. This is the video about him.
  

It all seems legit with people on twitter responding to him about him sending them money.

This is his twitter link for those interested.


This was an intention through meditation from the People Power Leaflet that I sent out into the atmosphere to happen, not knowing that I would actually know of someone doing it online. I believed it would happen and now I have proof that it is being done.

If you want to take part in sending the intention to help change your situation and that of others, go to this link and read the People Power Leaflet at the bottom of the link.
https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2020/04/people-power-take-action-from-your-home.html

My goal is to have 100 million people worldwide reading the People Power Leaflet daily so a huge shift around the world would bring in continuous peace, freedom and comfort for all. Take part so we can use our intentions to make changes to our lives and the lives of others. Read the leaflet daily and you may be surprised with the results in a short space of time. I believe something good will happen for many people.

Go to this link for the People Power Leaflet PDF.
Save it, print it, share it.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer


K STONE on Facebook









No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...