Thursday 7 May 2020

What on Earth? More Proof of Dream Being Revealed 7th May 2020




In my dream post Powerful Being Landed At An Airport I mentioned that a being came. It arrived because of something hideously wrong going on on earth.

I have just seen a video that was posted on Facebook on  30th April. I wanted to embed it in this post but couldn't so I found it also on youtube.

Listen to this video and realize that my vision and dream were happening and are happening.


The man in the video above, Joseph Spencer, is confirming my dream and vision.

After you see this video read what I said about the World Health Organization and what was shown in the Doctor Who video in my post titled:

Strange Vision: If These 4 Things Come True...

It's at this link
 https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2020/04/strange-visions-if-these-4-things-come.html



So I ask again, could you continue to take part in what is written in the People Power Leaflet? I know the power of participation and the light that is within us that most of us are not using. We are the answer to someone’s prayer simply by spreading the light and vibration from within us into the atmosphere.

Put yourself in the position of the children who have been abducted. If you were in that position, wouldn’t you want someone to be sending light to help rescue you? It works. It will work.


Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer


No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...