Friday 13 September 2019

Reiki Master and The Eternal Light - Can You Be Healed?




Can you be healed? 

In 2019 I was given signs to do research about Reiki.

 I found out that Reiki is to do with letting the universal light energy work through you to help heal others and yourself. 

Another interpretation is, Rei - God's wisdom or the Higher Power, and Ki - which is life force energy.

I then did a course. (Note that I am cutting a more detailed story very short).

When I had just passed level 1, the host Reiki Master and I were doing a session on a guest Reiki Master who I met that day who has been a Reiki Master for some time. 



After the session was finished the guest Reiki Master said, in words to this effect, that I had much more power ranked higher up than a Reiki Master. This was said when I had only passed the level 1 stage (The levels I know of are I, II and Master).

The guest Reiki Master related me with Zonar.

The meaning in English for Zonar in Reiki is,

“Eternity, being one with the infinite.”

It was in January  2019 that I shared my post about meeting the Eternal Light/Eternal Life, so that was a confirmation from a stranger (guest Reiki Master), about my connection to the Eternal Light.
See this link for my experience with the Eternal Light (Unexpected Meeting With God). 
  



In 2019 I became a certified Reiki Master and Teacher. 



CAN YOU GET HEALED?


The reason I have shared this post is because I have been given a number of signs to give people the opportunity to be healed. The more difficult or unbelievable a result is expected to be, the greater the credibility is when the person is healed.




There are some people who want to leave this world and some who want to live. I do not interfere with the choice an individual chooses. This is only for people who ask for help or have permission to ask on someone’s behalf for help. The only exception is if you ask for someone who is in a coma or who cannot speak. But still, it is their decision if they want to stay in this world or go on to the next.


If this is your first time on my page and you want to know a quick understanding of me, read from bottom to top of my picture called "Illuminated" at this link
https://pixels.com/featured/illuminated-k-stone-uk-music-producer.html



Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer
Reiki Master



K STONE on Facebook 










No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...