Friday 30 August 2019

My Experience With A Predator Being



I woke up today and I was prompted by the other dimension to share a post about my encounter with a being that looked exactly like one of the Predators.

I had this experience years ago but only shared it with a few people.

I thought, 

“There is no way I’m sharing that as that sounds too weird.” 

Then I went on twitter and saw that President Trump was announcing the US Space Command.


I thought, 

“How weird is that to talk about a Space Command?” 

So that gave me the push to share my encounter.

As I said, this happened years ago. It happened around the time when the “Charlie Charlie Challenge" phenomenon was popular.

A person contacted me because they done the Charlie Challenge and a demon came and terrorized their home. If I remember rightly, I was also told that a fan would not stop spinning even when the plug was pulled out of the wall socket. The fan kept on going as if it was plugged in. The demon wouldn’t leave.

After a few days I decided to respond. I stood up in my home and was about to send an angel to remove the demon. Just as I was about to send the angel, I instantly unexpectedly could see in another dimension. What this dimension is best described as is a replica of our world that is around us that is not ruled by time and space.


As I was about to send the word to send the angel, instantly, in the other dimension that Predator being showed up. He was around 10 metres  away to the right of me. He wasn’t facing me. He was facing forward in the direction I was originally looking towards before I realized he was standing there.

The first thing I thought was, 

“Wow! Is he going to attack me?” 

I stared at him for a while. Then it was made known to me that he appeared for me to send him to the house of the person to go and remove the Charlie demon.

When I first saw the being I was amazed and said in my mind, “What an ugly creature.”


 Then I was told telepathically not to call the creature ugly. I guess they have feelings too. The more I stared at it the more my mind got used to him.

So yeah, don’t believe me if you choose to. I would have a hard time believing this if someone said this to me, so feel free not to believe me. It makes no difference to me. I know what I saw.

From my experience, these creatures do exist 100% in the other dimension. Can they manifest into our dimension? I have no idea. The movies claim to say they do but that has not happened with me. 



If I saw one in real life I would assume that it wasn’t real and it was someone dressed up as one unless it was made known to me that it was legit.

For President Trump to announce a bizarre new branch called Space Command simply says to me that they are fully aware of the alien/non human existence and know full well that some are hostile while others are here to assist us. 

I have no idea if all the Predator looking aliens are all friendly. Maybe some are and some are not, just like some humans are friendly and others not, we have to work them out.

I think it was a good move on President Trumps behalf to publicly announce the Space Command as it SHOULD make people ask questions about what is really going on.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer



K STONE on Facebook









No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...