Wednesday 10 July 2019

MSN Fulfils My Post About Europe Just One Month Later


I signed out of Outlook on 10th July 2019, and on the MSN home page I saw an article titled,

“The First Europeans Weren’t Who You Might Think”


On the 8th June 2019, just ONE MONTH EARLIER I made a post called,

"Mysterious Black Man and Woman Revealed In Champions League Final - Will The Popes Die?"

  
The UEFA Champions League Final and UEFA Europa Final revealed in an unexpected way, a mysterious black man and woman. I showed how they are linked to Europe.

In the MSN article it mentions the early Europeans came from Africa.

I revealed something before the mainstream media did a month in advance.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer

New track from K STONE titled, "I've Woken Up Incredible" coming soon!





K STONE on Facebook




No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...