Tuesday 16 July 2019

I’ve Woken Up Incredible



The 16th July 2019 full moon and lunar eclipse marks the day of transition... the huge shift.

[NOTE: If you are uncomfortable about the eye in the triangle see the meaning of it at the link at the end of this post. We have been misled for years]

To recognise and celebrate the change I’ve released a new track called

“I’ve Woken Up Incredible.”


You can listen to the new single by going to this link.

If you are a regular reader to my blogs you will realise, like I have just realised, that all what I posted in the past was building up to this point in time. After this day, 16th July 2019, more people have woken up.

My music is not just entertainment. My tracks and words have been inspired by things that have either happened to me or have been revealed to me.

These are the track lyrics for “I’ve Woken Up Incredible.”

*******

I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible

Open
 is the door inside you
It’s time for you to just be you
It’s time to yawn and stretch too
The time is now ready for you ready for you ready for you

I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible

Fe Fi Fo Fum the giant hammer of justice has come
They can try and hide (try and hide)
But there’s nowhere to run (nowhere to run)
You think the world was gonna stay the same forever?
Now warriors rise, take by force, raptor

I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible

Awake
Zion Awake
Awake
Zion Awake
Awake
Zion Awake
Awake and trim your lamp

I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible

Mm
Yeah
Mm
Mm
Mm

I’ve woken up incredible  (incredible)
I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible
I’ve woken up incredible

No more asleep, no more hypnotised
3 2 1 AWAKE open your eyes

*******

Listen to the track and get use to it at this link

It's that time to be awake because this planet is starting to get far more interesting, now the shift has happened, than what we have already seen.

The t-shirt and artwork for this new track is out now in K STONE’S store.


 




There is no more need to wait for an awakening. 

"Ive Woken Up Incredible" track link https://kstone.bandcamp.com/track/i-ve-woken-up-incredible

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer



K STONE on Facebook

If you are feeling uncomfortable about the eye in the triangle I explain how we have been misled about it at this link
https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2019/05/its-not-what-you-think-eye-in-triangle.html






No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...