Wednesday 12 June 2019

My DREAM Concerning Anthony Joshua’s Defeat Came True


On the 1st June 2019 Anthony Joshua had his very first professional fight in the USA. It was at the luxurious Madison Square Garden.

AJ lost unexpectedly to Andy Ruiz. This was AJ’s FIRST professional defeat.

Two days before the fight on the 30th May 2019 the 5G internet signal was switched on in the UK.


Now rewind to over a year earlier to 24th March 2018



via GIPHY


Back then I posted my dream called,

"DREAM: Boxer Anthony Joshua and the Gold Object." - You can read the whole dream at this link
 https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2018/03/dream-boxer-anthony-joshua-and-gold.html


I said back then,

“In the dream I was walking through this luxurious expensive building with the boxer Anthony Joshua and about 4 other men. Anthony Joshua looked annoyed.”

This is AJ’s first defeat so he would be annoyed. 

This picture was taken on 1st June 2019 at Madison Square Garden.


I looked for pictures inside Madison Square Garden where he was and the inside of it looked exactly like in my dream.



In the dream I said a gold object appeared in my hands.
Coincidentally, Andy Ruiz was wearing shorts with gold and also gold boxing gloves.




 After I saw the gold gloves and shorts I checked other fights with Ruiz and he did NOT have gold gloves or gold shorts in any of the other videos I looked at.


****

In that same dream I mentioned a new type of internet which didn’t make sense to me back then. 

Just TWO days before the fight, a new internet speed was switched on in the UK. It was 5G. 
Also an inheritance was mentioned in the dream but that part hasn’t been revealed to me yet.




So you have...

1. Anthony Joshua looking annoyed 
2. the luxurious building
3. the colour gold
4. a new internet signal switched on

All happening within two days of each other... and all of this was in my dream I had over a year ago!


Out of curiosity I decided to see what their names meant.

Anthony means “Priceless” and “of inestimable worth”

Joshua means “a saviour” "a deliverer"

Priceless Saviour

Andy means “brave” “manly”

Ruiz means “renown” (famous) “power”

Brave Famous Power

So put both names together you get a 

brave, manly, famous, powerful, priceless saviour.

The fight took place on the 1st June on the exact same day Europe’s Champions League Final took place.

It looks like the theme for that day was about the same person in the two sporting events - 

The Saviour 
The Good Shepherd 

How could that happen? Another coincidence? Is the universe telling the world something through these sports?


Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer


K STONE on Facebook 

In depth Mysterious Champions League Final explanation. Click on link
https://kstoneukmusic.blogspot.com/2019/06/mysterious-black-man-and-woman-revealed.html

No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...