Tuesday 5 March 2019

UPDATE: Hollywood in Trouble - Plus: Face Like the Sun



 Two things:

1st

A few days ago I had a vision.
I saw a giant human shaped being sitting on a throne.
What was strange is his head looked like the sun. I saw what looked like a solar flare shooting out of his sun head to the side.

This is similar to what I saw: 



The sun head was active similar to this:


via GIPHY

I never thought about it again. After a few days I decided to put it in google.

This is what came up.

"He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest."

This came out of the Bible

After that verse it continued to say:

"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

I don’t know why all this has come about. Maybe it will be revealed soon.
   
2nd

Here is an update from my Super Bowl interpretation.


  
This is part of what I said about Los Angeles:

“Hollywood and the nation’s film and television industry are there.
As Los Angeles [Rams] was defeated this could be a sign that Hollywood and the entertainment industry may come into some trouble. Their problems could come because of pedophilia claims or other corruption being exposed.”

Just 5 days after I wrote that post I have now seen (on the 3rd March) a post on twitter made on the 24th February. It was made by a Hollywood whistleblower. It said: 

 So within just 5 days of my prediction, confirmation shows up. That’s pretty quick. I could have said anything concerning LA but what I said has shown up again.


This world continues to line up with ancient text, sporting events, another dimension and my interpretations. Let’s see what comes up next.

Make of it what you want. I’m just sharing what I have seen and what has happened recently.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer 

K STONE on Facebook


 Check out K STONE'S "Fix Society" EP at






No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...