Monday 31 December 2018

And Just that Quick Synchronicity Happens Again - Who’s Watching Us?

See video below


The moment I posted my blog on the 30th December 2018 called "Synchronicity Update - Look What Came True" I looked over at the TV. I noticed that a movie was starting but I did not know what it was. I checked the info on the TV and saw that it was the movie “War Of The Worlds.” I thought nothing of it as I saw it years ago and thought it was boring. I left it on the channel and looked back at my PC. Then I heard Morgan Freeman start to speak. I turned up the TV to listen. I don’t remember this at all being in the movie.

Take a listen. It’s on for about a minute.




The movie seemed more interesting now. Do you remember what Poppy the singer was saying in my last blog? Just to let you know, smartphones and other devices are alien technology. Doesn't it make you wonder why some companies want access to absolutely everything on your phone even your mic, contacts and pictures just for downloading an app that has no actual need to access these things? 

There is a far more advanced race of beings watching us whether you want to believe it or not. Some are on our side, some are not.

Following on from my update post on the 30th I said I did not believe the officially news story about the blue light over New York. Also in the video on that post people were wondering if it were aliens that lit up the sky.

Will more abnormal events begin to happen to the point people start to reevaluate why they are alive and ask what is life really about?


Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer



K STONE on Facebook




Related Previous Post Link
Synchronicity Update: Look What Came True! 14th Oct 18 - 30th Dec 18





No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...