Thursday 15 November 2018

I took a Picture of a Demon Face in the Cloud





On the 1st of November 2018 I made a post called “7 Days of Change.”

In that post I said

“Let’s see if something significant happens during or after the 7 days of change.”

Some things did happen in the seven days, but what happened on the 12th November 2018 I will share.

I was informed by the spirit dimension to go out into nature. While out there I was shown that I had to return all the curses back to the people who have sent curses to me. I had no idea these people were sending curses to me. I was even shown their names so now I know who they are.

I was shown what to say.

As I was going through the names and returning back the curses to each of these individuals who sent their curse to me, I had a sudden urge to look behind me. I turned around and looked up into the sky. When I saw the face in the sky I said “Whoa!”

First understand that in the sky the face was perfectly clear. By the time I took my phone out to take a picture, the cloud was thinning out and parting away. I had to zoom in as close as I could as my phone could barely pick up the face.
This is a picture I took.
 1




This is a slightly enhanced view.
 2 


If you still can’t work it out, here are the eyes, nose, mouth and chin that I have pointed out. 
 3



The following day I said to myself that I would never find out who that face was. Then I heard that dimension say “ask.”

So I said

“Who was the face in the cloud that I saw yesterday?”

Immediately after I asked, I was told the name straight away. I heard that dimension say “Leviathan.”

I searched online and this is what I found.

Leviathan is the demon of envy. That certainly makes sense to me as those people are envious of me.

Something else I found interesting is from this website http://the-demonic-paradise.wikia.com/wiki/Leviathan

It said:

In demonology , Leviathan is one of the Seven Princes of Hell and its gatekeeper. Leviathan as the gatekeeper is known as Hellmouth where the mighty demon’s mouth is the gates of Hell itself.”

So I done a search on the Gates of Hell and found this.

“And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”

So this is saying, the gates of hell (Leviathan) cannot prevail (cannot win) against me.


The very next bible text said

And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

After I read that, it came to me that I had to bind hand and feet the people who sent an Obeah curse and other curses to me. If they tried again or asked someone to do it on their behalf, the curse would not come to me but affect that person 7 times over. So I did what that dimension revealed for me to do and bound all those people who sent curses to me who now have those curses back on them. There is nothing that can stop them from receiving the curse they sent out.

Bound hand and feet


You may be wondering “how did you bind them?”

They are bound in the astral world, Heaven, as mentioned in the verse.

This video clip is an example of our physical world (earth) and the astral world (heaven). 

This clip is only just over 1 minute long


There is more to this world than you realize.

A word of warning, don’t send curses on peaceful innocent people who mean you no harm. You may end up receiving your curse 7 times worse back on you than you sent out. I am not cursing these people. All I am doing is rejecting/ returning to sender, curses that I do not want. Its their own curses they sent out that is returning to them.


Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer


What is “Fix Society”


 K STONE on Facebook 





No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...