Thursday 1 November 2018

7 Days of Change 2018




Over recent years I began to recognize the 1st to 7th November. This period of time was when I was in hospital and was supposed to die. A voice came to my hospital bed and said I could die and leave this world now if I wanted to.
I went in on the 1st and left the hospital on the 7th November.


Now, I’m still here promoting my music productions and also sharing the knowledge of the other dimension that comes to me, with those who support what I do.

Usually something happens around this time.

Let’s see if something significant happens in the world during or after the 7 Days of Change. 

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer


K STONE on Facebook

What is Fix Society?





No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...