Friday 23 February 2018

There You Go! My Dream Comes True in less than 10 Hours - GUCCI




Hours ago I posted a dream that I had on the 19th February 2018.

I started typing the dream on the 19th Feb but didn't post it until just after midnight on 22nd Feb (date may show up as 21st Feb if reading from the USA or other time zones).

Hours later while I was on youtube I saw this video that was posted AFTER I posted my dream.




After I watched the video, I went to the website myself. This is the link 
https://www.crfashionbook.com/fashion/a18569230/gucci-fall-2018-show/


What I found interesting was the model with the 3 eyes. 

Take note that the article about GUCCI fall 2018 collection was posted on 21st February 2018 (UK time) AFTER I had my dream on the 19th Feb.



Did this model with the 3 eyes sum up my dream perfectly?

In my dream I mentioned a celebrity ex footballer having 3 eyes. I mentioned that there was a girl who had lots of pictures taken of her (like the model in the picture does). I mentioned there was chaos outside the hotel. The model is wearing a BODY BAG! Who in their right mind is going to dress a model in a body bag? The body bag represents the result of the chaos outside in my dream.

This is what it says on the website about what the model is wearing.


"Another model walked the runway in what first appeared to be a normal pink party dress, but upon a closer look was covered in a sheer tulle Gucci bodybag (when I die, please make sure my bodybag is Gucci). Oh, she also had a third eye."


Were my dream and this model giving us clues on what to expect to happen at some point?


***********

Make of this post what you will. Ignore it if you want to. I'm not pushing any agenda. I'm just doing an update on my dream.

Live how you want to, but realise that the world is getting weird though. What was GUCCI really promoting?

You can read the dream I posted hours before at this link





Fix Society
K STONE




No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...