Thursday 1 September 2016

Never underestimate your talent. Choose to "give it a go." Underground Love



Never underestimate your talent. Choose to "give it a go."

Sadly, some people miss out on using their talent because they think they are not good enough or they are worried about how others will judge what they do.

This was my second ever Drum n Bass composition. I learnt from my first attempt. I gave it all the power I had in me to make it the best I could possibly make it to be. People ended up loving it.

Do something you always wanted to do. You may surprise yourself and others with your result.

Enjoy, dance, relax. Underground Love  by  K STONE

To listen to the track  CLICK HERE








No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...