Friday 16 September 2016

Lightning and Thunder and the Numbers 9 & 16



Throughout the night to early morning of 16th Sept 2016 I heard thunder like I have never heard before.

One of the loud thunder strikes sounded like there was a tearing sound in the sky for a few seconds and then a huge bang. It sounded very unusual.

It also came to mind that it is the date 16/9/16 (or in the USA 9/16/16).
That date reminded me of the post I wrote called, "Significant Events At Final 4 Euro 2016 Countries? I Hope I’m Wrong."

In that post I mention about the shooting in Germany where 9 people were killed and 16 were injured. (9,16)

I wonder if anything significant will happen today.

Join our mailing list for new music and more unexpected "coincidences" that happen. 



K STONE UK Music Producer



No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...