Wednesday 21 September 2016

Terence Crutcher Killing Predicted by Germany Shooting Death Toll 16/9?




It’s happened again!
  
For those who read my post that I made on 23rd July 2016 (click here) I talked about the shootings in Germany. I was drawn to the numbers, 9 killed and 16 injured. I wondered if these numbers would come up again.

To my surprise the recent killing of Terence Crutcher by police in Tulsa took place on 16/09/16. So I was right about the numbers 9 and 16 showing up again.


This killing of an African American man has got to be the worst one ever. According to reports, it was Mr Crutcher who called the police for help as his car had broken down. Can you imagine you or one of your family members’ cars breaking down and they get shot dead because of it? Mr Crutcher had no weapon. This killing is insane. No taser and no shot to the leg to take him down.  This is unbelievable! Human life means nothing now?

Something else that caught my attention was the timing of the shooting. You can hear the gun fire at 19:44:01




There is that number again, 44. The police could have fired the shot at 43 or 45 minutes but just as it turns to 44 he gets shot. I have been saying since 1st September that the number 44 keeps on showing up continuously (click here) and it still keeps on appearing daily, sometimes over 10 times a day now.

It is no secret that event's which happen around the world are linked by numbers (e.g. 9/11 = 911 emergency service).

I don’t know why unusual synchronicity keeps on happening to me. Maybe the numbers from the shooting video 19, 44, 1 are clues to something coming up in the future that has some significance?


To see if continued bizarreness keeps being revealed to me, and for news about my music join our mailing list. 



K STONE UK Music Producer
Fix Society







No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...